We’ve been having some fun around the house these days. See if these get to you too! Try to say each one at least three times fast – and ten if you can!
- A big black bear bit a big black bug and the big black bug bled black blood.
- Six thick thistlesticks
- I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch.
- Mrs. Smith’s Fish Sauce Shop
- Peggy Babcock
- To begin to toboggan, first buy a toboggan. But don’t buy too big a toboggan. Too big a toboggan is too big a toboggan to buy to begin to toboggan.
- We surely shall see the sun shine soon.
- If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
- The seething sea ceaseth and thus the seething sea sufficeth us.
And the Guinness World Record for toughest tongue twister belongs to:
- The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick.
Do you have a favorite tongue twister? Throw it in the mix!